Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday Morning

So, Bush, here we are, back home again. Always a good feeling. It's going to take me a day or two to catch up, and then I'm off down to San Diego for the Democracyfest. Ah, well... Not much chance to follow the news over the weekend, but I did catch a glance at the headlines this morning. More blatantly sectarian violence in Baghdad, with numerous execution-style killlings by Shiites and revenge bombings by Sunnis. No end in sight. Rumors of a planned terror attack in New York's subways: expect to hear more of those in the next few months. And a building explodes on the Upper East side... Terror? The White House, I hear, says no. More later. Perhaps not until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd drop by to tell you I'm enjoying your book:D. Have a nice day:).