Monday, May 02, 2005

Just to note...

... in passing: today marks another milestone in The Bush Diaries, the 5000th hit. The last time I mentioned the hit count, we were at 1,000. Doesn't seem like all that long ago. I guess we're small potatoes beside our bigger cousins, but the progress still feels good to me. To be noted, too: May 8th, just ahead of us, will be the six-month mark along this daily journey. Thanks to all readers, whether regular or occasional. Check in with me once in a while--and be sure to include your email if you're interested in a response. Also, if you're enjoying what you read, send on the URL. I can always use more readers! Cheers to all, your PAL. (PeterAtLarge@cox.net)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peter, congratulations on your 5,000 visits! Been enjoying reading.